Isn’t it time to eliminate the stress and aggravation that comes with losing power?
Home backup generators provide emergency electricity and peace of mind. Ask most Floridians how much value they would have placed on a backup generator after experiencing a major storm and the resounding answer would be massive. For those who have lived through multiple storms the answer is immeasurable. Other than a home that is up to code to protect you and your family there is not another item that will give you more peace of mind than a backup generator. To avoid the stress and aggravation of losing power and the difficulties that come with it, it might be time to invest in a standby generator.
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to storm proof your home only to be driven out of it a day or two later because of loss of power and 95-degree weather?
Why should You Install a Backup Generator?
During a power outage, a generator serves as a reliable source to keep your power running and your home or business functioning. Backup Generators will restore power to your home within 20 seconds. They are installed to run on natural gas or propane; so regardless of even the smallest inconvenience from a transformer blowing, downed power line, or accidentally cut power lines from digging; you and your family will be protected whether at home, at work, or on vacation. All power will be restored almost immediately including your alarm system. There are very few investments that can protect your lifestyle, safety and security than this.
Backup Generators Provide Needed Power in Emergencies!
When power fails, standby generators automatically turn on, providing a home or business with a seamless supply of power and eliminate the headache of finding another temporary solution. Additional benefits include:
- Has enough power to keep all home circuits working as if nothing occurred.
- Uses clean fuel (natural gas or propane).
- Has low operating costs.
- It operates in all weather.
- It starts and stops automatically.
Entrust Theta Electric to Help you Choose the Right Model and Size That Fits Your Budget & Needs:
There are many available options in backup generators, this is not a do-it yourself project. Theta Electric will thoroughly review the number of appliances and circuits you need to power and recommend the correct model to suit your needs.
Protect your family, your comfort, your security; a backup generator is no longer an extravagance – It is a necessity! Call the professionals at Theta Electric. Our goal is to be the most reliable and responsive electrical contractor you will ever need.
Theta Electric Offers the Following Benefits to Our Customers
- Dedicated Contracting and Service Divisions.
- Experienced contractors that work to schedule. We make the GC look good and get the clients Certificate of Occupancy on Time.
- Our goal is to find the real source of the problem and promptly repair it. We are capable & experienced in diagnosing faulty wiring. Our electricians have the ability to see even the smallest detail in electrical wiring installation. We can quickly spot faulty wiring & overloaded circuits both inside and outside.
- Our electricians are certified professionals trained to do the job right the first time. All our electricians are trained and experienced in all types of electrical wiring, installations and repairs.
- We are a Drug Free Workplace, and all our staff have passed a national criminal background check. This means you are safe with our electricians in your home or business.
- Rapid Response Time. With Theta Electric you don’t have to wait days or weeks to get your electrical wiring repaired. You can expect our technicians to arrive within a designated window of time and get the job done quickly.
- Fair Prices. We will provide an estimate after we have done our inspection, so you have no surprises about the cost of the work.
- Guaranteed Electrical Services. We guarantee our work! If there is a problem, just let us know and we will handle it immediately.
Theta Electric is Proud to Offer Services in the Following Areas
Belleair – Belleair Shores – Clearwater – Clearwater Beach – Dunedin – East Lake – Gandy – Gulfport – Indian Rocks Beach – Indian Shores – Largo – Madeira Beach – North Redington Beach – Oldsmar – Palm Harbor – Pinellas Park – Safety Harbor – Seminole – St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg Beach – Tarpon Springs – Treasure Island – Trinity
Citrus Park – Carrollwood – Cheval – Greater Northdale – Keystone – Lake Magdalene – Odessa – South Tampa – Tampa – Tampa Palms – Temple Terrace Town N Country – University – Westchase