Electrical Home Inspection Laws Were Developed with Good Reason for our Safety
For all your electrical inspection needs in the Clearwater, Tampa Bay area, look no further than the professionals at Theta Electric. In the early days of electricity there were few if any standards for compliance. It soon became obvious that a need existed for electrical standards to be created. This was never more evident than when the Palace of Electricity burnt to the ground at the Chicago World’s Fair. Following the fire, a thorough inspection revealed there were poorly insulated, bare, and crossed wires, as well as overloaded circuits. Because of this fire, standards were developed and put in place to protect the public from future safety hazards. These standards are called the NEC commonly or National Electric Code or NFPA 70, developed by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) which is a United States trade association, albeit with some international members, that creates and maintains private, copyrighted standards and codes for usage and adoption by local governments. These are continually improved and revised to this day on an on-going basis about every three years or so. Florida law requires that all Electrical contractors are licensed with the Department of Professional Regulation. They and each municipal area require electrical contractors to perform work to the NEC standards and some locally developed particular standards. Theta Electric has been licensed since 2004.
Why Electrical Inspections Are Important for Your Home or Business
You need an electrical inspection if:
- Any change is being made to the original wiring, including repair and replacement of electrical devices
- Your home or commercial building is over 40 years old
- Any new installations, renovations, or modifications are being made
- A new major appliance is being added
- Your home or commercial building is changing ownership
- You have certain old types of circuit breaker and panel including Zinsco, Sylvania, FPE Federal Pacific Electric
Remember, Theta Electrical is your Rapid Response electrician, on call 24/7 in the Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa area since 2004. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day by a live customer service representative. WE ARE YOUR 365 DAYS A YEAR ELECTRICIAN!
Call Theta Electric now for Home Electrical Inspections
Theta Electric Offers the Following Benefits to Our Customers
- Dedicated Contracting and Service Divisions.
- Experienced contractors that work to schedule. We make the GC look good and get the clients Certificate of Occupancy on Time.
- Our goal is to find the real source of the problem and promptly repair it. We are capable & experienced in diagnosing faulty wiring. Our electricians have the ability to see even the smallest detail in electrical wiring installation. We can quickly spot faulty wiring & overloaded circuits both inside and outside.
- Our electricians are certified professionals trained to do the job right the first time. All our electricians are trained and experienced in all types of electrical wiring, installations and repairs.
- We are a Drug Free Workplace, and all our staff have passed a national criminal background check. This means you are safe with our electricians in your home or business.
- Rapid Response Time. With Theta Electric you don’t have to wait days or weeks to get your electrical wiring repaired. You can expect our technicians to arrive within a designated window of time and get the job done quickly.
- Fair Prices. We will provide an estimate after we have done our inspection, so you have no surprises about the cost of the work.
- Guaranteed Electrical Services. We guarantee our work! If there is a problem, just let us know and we will handle it immediately.
Theta Electric is Proud to Offer Services in the Following Areas
Belleair – Belleair Shores – Clearwater – Clearwater Beach – Dunedin – East Lake – Gandy – Gulfport – Indian Rocks Beach – Indian Shores – Largo – Madeira Beach – North Redington Beach – Oldsmar – Palm Harbor – Pinellas Park – Safety Harbor – Seminole – St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg Beach – Tarpon Springs – Treasure Island – Trinity
Citrus Park – Carrollwood – Cheval – Greater Northdale – Keystone – Lake Magdalene – Odessa – South Tampa – Tampa – Tampa Palms – Temple Terrace Town N Country – University – Westchase