Ceiling Fan Installation
Get It Done Right the First Time!
Theta Electric is the place to call when you need an indoor or outdoor ceiling fan installed at your home or business. We have helped thousands of homeowners in the Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg/Clearwater areas with high quality installation. Our knowledgeable, licensed and experienced electricians can assess your needs and provide solutions to fit any situation, getting the job done right the first time.
Ceiling fans are aesthetically pleasing and increase the comfort and enjoyment of your home. A ceiling fan is a terrific addition to any room. Fans come in in many styles from traditional to modern, with lights and without with remote control and separate wall switches. Ceiling fans help circulate the air, reduce the temperature, and can save you money, especially in the Florida heat! One of the main reasons to install a ceiling fan is to cool a room and for your comfort. A ceiling fan in conjunction with your air conditioner is a winning combination. In moderate temperatures the ceiling fan alone will be sufficient to keep a room comfortable without running the air conditioner. In cold temperatures you can reverse the ceiling fan to run clockwise and push the warm air down to you.
When purchasing a ceiling fan, you will need to take into consideration your style/décor and functionality (options you want). You should figure out the correct size you need. A room (8’ x 10’) requires a minimum 30-inch ceiling fan. 42-inch ceiling fans are recommended in medium sized rooms (12’ x 12’) and (12’ x 12’) recommended for larger rooms (18’ x 20’).
Ceiling Fan Installation by a Licensed Electrician is Highly Recommended
Properly installed ceiling fans are hard wired into your electrical supply, it is important to hire a licensed electrician who is knowledgeable about safety regulations and building codes and will get the job done right.
A ceiling fan has an electric motor, which is the heavy part of the fan, and it must be properly installed and safely fastened overhead. Nothing is worse than a wobbling and noisy ceiling fan, or one that shorts out because it was incorrectly wired. Our trained and experienced electricians ensure that your fan is securely attached to a ceiling beam with a correctly rated box for the weight. They’ll then perform proper ceiling fan wiring. Some ceiling fans have lights and remote controls which can be wired during the installation. Optional wall switches and dimmer switches can be added during the ceiling fan installation for your convenience. Ask the experts at Theta Electric which options will suit you best.
Why Hire an Electrician for Fan Installation?
Hiring a professional electrician gives you peace of mind.
- the wiring job will be done correctly, and safety checked.
- the fan installation will be done in compliance with the building code.
- if there are any problems, your electrician will resolve them.
- we can answer questions about styles and features based on years of experience.
Call the professionals at Theta Electric. Our goal is to be the most reliable and responsive electrical contractor you will ever need.
Theta Electric Offers the Following Benefits to Our Customers
- Dedicated Contracting and Service Divisions.
- Experienced contractors that work to schedule. We make the GC look good and get the clients Certificate of Occupancy on Time.
- Our goal is to find the real source of the problem and promptly repair it. We are capable & experienced in diagnosing faulty wiring. Our electricians have the ability to see even the smallest detail in electrical wiring installation. We can quickly spot faulty wiring & overloaded circuits both inside and outside.
- Our electricians are certified professionals trained to do the job right the first time. All our electricians are trained and experienced in all types of electrical wiring, installations and repairs.
- We are a Drug Free Workplace, and all our staff have passed a national criminal background check. This means you are safe with our electricians in your home or business.
- Rapid Response Time. With Theta Electric you don’t have to wait days or weeks to get your electrical wiring repaired. You can expect our technicians to arrive within a designated window of time and get the job done quickly.
- Fair Prices. We will provide an estimate after we have done our inspection, so you have no surprises about the cost of the work.
- Guaranteed Electrical Services. We guarantee our work! If there is a problem, just let us know and we will handle it immediately.
Theta Electric is Proud to Offer Services in the Following Areas
Belleair – Belleair Shores – Clearwater – Clearwater Beach – Dunedin – East Lake – Gandy – Gulfport – Indian Rocks Beach – Indian Shores – Largo – Madeira Beach – North Redington Beach – Oldsmar – Palm Harbor – Pinellas Park – Safety Harbor – Seminole – St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg Beach – Tarpon Springs – Treasure Island – Trinity
Citrus Park – Carrollwood – Cheval – Greater Northdale – Keystone – Lake Magdalene – Odessa – South Tampa – Tampa – Tampa Palms – Temple Terrace Town N Country – University – Westchase